It's been a crazy past four days.
- I moved into my new place in Allendale with Brian and Josh on Saturday
- This includes moving a bed, a desk, a TV + stand, all of my comics & trade paperbacks, a bookshelf, stereo & speakers, all of my DVDs and books, all of my clothes and other odds and ends
- I also helped Brian move his bed, desk, dresser, desk chair and other things into his room
- I acquired a cold after unpacking 80% of my said moved stuff in my room (I blame the dust)
- I've watched at least 8 episodes of Supernatural with Katherine as well as the last few episodes of The IT Crowd, series 2
- I've sorted 200+ comics and filed them in my longboxes
- I've washed all of my clothes and arranged them in a functional way in my room
- I picked up last week's comics on Saturday
- I shot some of Jeff & Mike on Sunday in the blistering cold over at Whitecap Comics with Jeff and the rest of the J&M crew
- This only made me more sick
I'm sure there's some more in there, but overall it's been a long four days; so long, in fact, that my body decided to give me a big middle finger yesterday by keeping me in bed instead of going to work and class.
So, I'm still battling this cold and I'm making myself go through class and work today sniffling and coughing--oh yeah, I acquired a cough last night/this morning. DayQuil to the rescue!
This week is going to go by quick, I assume. Rest tonight. Comic Book Club, tomorrow--we're watching Batman. Friday will most likely mean D&D. Saturday will be dedicated to shooting Jeff & Mike. Sunday is the Superbowl--which I really don't care much for, but will probably be spent drinking beers and eating chili with Jeff and some people. Whew. This should be fun.
I hope everyone else's past four days have been good. I'll be around with more random updates.